Son of a Beach Tourney Info
Date and Time: May 20th from 10am -5pm
The Field: Hudson Fields 30045 Eagles Crest Rd Milton DE 19968
Parking: Cost $5 per car and must be paid in cash. There is a Royal Farms located about 15 minutes north of the playing fields as well as a Valero gas station about 5 minutes north of the fields. Both have ATM's.
Food and Drink: Food, Drinks and Beer will be served at the field. No other food or drink are allowed on the premises
Other Stuff: T-shirts and rugby gear will be available through Steamroller Rugby.
The Social: 6-9pm at North Beach Club in Dewey Beach. Cost to enter is $20 and will include all the Bud, Bud Light and Wine you can drink. Pay at the door
Other bits and pieces:
- Cars can be left at Hudson Fields but they are your responsibility
- Hudson Fields is located about 10 miles north of Dewey Beach
- The extended forecast is looking like the high 70's and sunny
- The fields have no shade so make sure to bring tents and sunscreen
- There will be port-a-johns set aside for men and women
- Here's the tournament page on Facebook.
The Club's House
After several attempts, we finally got ourselves a place to stay for the weekend. Check it out here.
Please pay for your spot in the house by using the PayPal button to the right.
The address to the house is 17725 Brighten Dr, Apt 1, Lewes, DE 19958