Son of a Beach Tourney Info
Date and Time: May 20th from 10am -5pm
The Field: Hudson Fields 30045 Eagles Crest Rd Milton DE 19968
Parking: Cost $5 per car and must be paid in cash. There is a Royal Farms located about 15 minutes north of the playing fields as well as a Valero gas station about 5 minutes north of the fields. Both have ATM's.
Food and Drink: Food, Drinks and Beer will be served at the field. No other food or drink are allowed on the premises
Other Stuff: T-shirts and rugby gear will be available through Steamroller Rugby.
The Social: 6-9pm at North Beach Club in Dewey Beach. Cost to enter is $20 and will include all the Bud, Bud Light and Wine you can drink. Pay at the door
Other bits and pieces:
- Cars can be left at Hudson Fields but they are your responsibility
- Hudson Fields is located about 10 miles north of Dewey Beach
- The extended forecast is looking like the high 70's and sunny
- The fields have no shade so make sure to bring tents and sunscreen
- There will be port-a-johns set aside for men and women
- Here's the tournament page on Facebook.
The Club's House
The address to the house is 17725 Brighten Dr, Apt 1, Lewes, DE 19958